Reviews for "River Of Eden"

Touching

It makes everything that ever happened to you seem bright and cheerful. If you need a stress reliever, throw away that squishy ball with a happy face and listen to this.

Just simply amazing!

Very Very good calm and relaxing piece. Please carry on writing more!

P.S. Yes of course you have a life, and a brilliant talent too!

so nice

l'm gonna share tears,this was the most sensational and dramatical melody l've ever heard.so nice.
you should have kept it a little longer dude!

Yay.

This deserves top spot.
1] It's really really really good. Very high quality music. I have complete respect for you as a musician.

2] You need to not be under that jerk who rips off dragonforce midi's. Your talent needs to come out above his hype.

Great^23.

lol

lol my review is kinda pointless but i think that its funny that almost everyones review was excatliy the same. but yes keep making more music, i gave ur song a good score but... u can do muchhhhhhh better