Reviews for "River Of Eden"

man......

.......u gotta stop making me cry X') these kind of music is just so cute n so touching, its hard not to.
well, here we go to the rest of ur songs :)

cheeiors~
i am very glad i met u

... Thankyou sir.

It amazes me how many people claim to cry to my music... but i wonder how many truly do. I can't possibly imagine or truly know. But I appriciate u listening and enjoy all my work.

P.S - To meet you has meant a smiler per review... and I thank you.

Another excellent composure...

I'm beginning to wonder if you can even make bad music. I love this one as much as all the others :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

... u shoulda heard me when I was 5.

AWESOME!

I Cannot Beleive Someone Has Not Used Even ONE Of Your Awesome Songs In A Flash Movie! I Think I'm Gonna Be The First. If I Make The Movie I'm Planning.

-Firzen_X-

MilkMan-Dan responds:

This guy is my hero... he always makes my day.

Hm..

Starts off nice and slow and gets you wondering about what kind of song it could be. A tad repititive but its so soft and flowing you just wanna hear more. The song just flows and flows really beautifully.

It's really well done. This isn't usually to my taste but in being unbiased, this is great. I really appreciate the hard work you put into each of your works and how beautiful each of them sound.

Keep up the amazing work. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!