Reviews for "River Of Eden"

Very soothing

I've listened to a lot of your recent pieces and just thought of checking out your earlier pieces.You are great on the keyboard!

great

A very nice beginning!! And it keeps getting better as the song progresses.
once again beautiful!

I love your music!!

What can I say more...?
It's great!!
Thanks!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

thanks :) Glad u liked it.

Loved It.

Going back to see your earlier work, and this is amazing stuff. Don't Stop.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Thankyou for viewing my earlier work. I love it when people take the time to see what I used to write... and perhaps see if I'm getting better or simply changing styles.

Again, refreshing.

Another great piece from you. It's similar to In the Open in the way it was played and the feeling I got from it.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

... In the Open and River of Eden were writting with days of eachother... so it's not unlikely that the style and feeling would be similar. Between you and me... I love this piece with a passion ;).