Reviews for "River Of Eden"

Just stopped by to let you know...

I included this song in one of my newer films, entitled "Snow." The very serene feel went well to images of snow.
If you'd like, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_X1Gk mph8Q

amazing simply amazing

i've been listening to alot of your songs and your sir have magic fingers skilled with both guitar and piano thats something i can admire keep up the amazing job my friend

Dude

You're seriousley the best piano player i've ever heard in my life.

:D SImply outstanding...

This is simply amazing. Outstanding. All the praise words there are in the dictionary. You have a complete life, surely, plus the greatest talent of all: making music. I love this, and it puts me at ease. :D LOVE IT!

beutiful

not youre best work like youre other songs but anyone who composes music has a life