Reviews for "Bones"

haha wow that was funny what a twist at end great work !

I could have sworn this was animated by chulaid. It looks so much like his work! I just really enjoyed how dark this was. I had no idea it would go that route. Well, with the dynamite, I should have known anything was possible. At least everyone was happy at the end.

The animation was of course amazing. It's great to see so much going on. It was fairly short for something with scenes. It wasn't that complicated. Whatever, it was great!

The animation deserves 5 stars, but the bones, just... the fuck?

I HATE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bones FTW
I accidentally found this one a while ago and i'm glad i did.
I dont know what it is but i really like how you created this soft night atmosphere.

I love dogs. I don't find this offensive or cruel it's just a movie. People take it way to serious.
Again great short.