Reviews for "Jenova's Theme Metal FF7"

Only 1 thing keeping this from getting a 10/10

That it's too short. Yes I know the melody isn't much longer really, but I really would like a 2+ minute loop of this as an MP3.
And some parts sounded off synch to my memory, but still, a pretty awesome job.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

I'm working on a longer version little by little. Hopefully I can finish it at some point. I don't think I played anything out of time/sync. Thanks for the review.

woo~

haha I lurve JENOVA. wait-- >.>;; er.. well you get it. I just like the song.

FF7 is awesome ;] good job! Hope your bro likes it.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks man, he really liked it.

Nice

really well done.
Super good mix and everything. To bad for the sudden ending, but i guess the real song is like that :)

speedmetalmessiah responds:

I'll probably smooth out the ending more in the next version. Didn't have much time to do this one. Thanks for the review.

aggressive

yeah good one, i love the machinegun like drums!
its one good song very pressing and pushing till the end!

Thank you.

Sorry, man...

I've heard some remixes of this, and i gotta say it just doesn't live up to them...

From the original, i got the intenseness, i got the creepy... Here, it's just too quiet and too... not intense, i can't find any other way to describe it. I don't get the feeling of urgency like i do with the original.

If you increase the intensity of the overdrive guitar, it would definately help.
6.5/10, 7 because i need to round and .5 goes to 1. Not bad, but just not quite right in my mind.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hmm, the volume seems fine in Cubase. Try turning your speakers up for that part? As for the intense feeling in the guitars, I thought the tone and overall feel of them was decent. I'll think on it some more though. Thanks for the review Isaac.