Reviews for "Jenova's Theme Metal FF7"

cool!

(happy faic) :D

Thanks.

perty good

it was good but being a big fan of ff7(needs a new relase with nicer graphics)theres parts of this where i just dont the the jenova theam in it other than that rather nice.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hmm, really? Parts of it didn't sound like the theme? Well thanks for the review.

Not bad

It was well put together. It can be phenomenal, though. I do really like this song from the game. I love metal too, particularly this style of metal. But I do feel there can be improvements.

(Have the song repeating as I write this)
1. Lead Guitar a little more dominant.
2. Bass SLIGHTLY quieter. (It really takes the place of lead guitar, in my opinion.)
3. Drums..... Too much Hi-hat. Taptaptaptaptaptap. Needs to be a little less repetitive. It's a metal mix not a copy of the song. *Which it would've worked*
4. And being a metal mix, you need a little more "feirceness" in your guitar licks.
5. There needs to a part of the song where you're like F***** Yeah! *Head Bangs*.

Don't get me wrong, I'm bobbin' to the music right now, 'tis good, but can be better!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

I agree completely. I was just a bit rushed since it was a birthday present for my brother. I'm currently working on another version that has more variety to it. Many thanks for the review man.

Nice man

Dig it, sucka.
Drums sound fucktastic my friend. haha. Great job. Gonna vote 5 again in a minute. :D

Current Score

3.64 / 5.00 (+ 0.48)

Good to hear some shit by you. Fucking solid playing, great vibe.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks man, it's nice to actually finish recordings, haha.

Cool.

good version of a good soundtrack...

Thank you.