Reviews for "Jenova's Theme Metal FF7"

omg!

love it!

Awesome.

Well Done.

Sounds surreal. I finished this exact cover a couple of weeks back. Had to make some changes and it's back up.

Wicked job on this tho. Sounds really good. Really short tho. Should make it a bit longer. Grats on the feature.

I'll link you to my cover.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Cool man, I'll check yours out in a bit. I also plan on making it longer at some point.

I like it

I disagree with FarisCultist.The high hat is very important in this song since it strings everything together,so a prominent hi hat is a plus especially in metal music.I love the snare sound for the song it was sick.The bass drum could be a bit louder to give it that metal feel as with the lead guitar although it still sounds good.Bass guitar is a bit high but with such a repetitive lead it helps it stay fresh.Overall I like how you took a awesome boss song made it yours and still kept it real.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Many thanks. I did mix the bass in more so people wouldn't get too bored with just the leads and occasional rhythm guitar. PLus I fucking love the bass lines. I was thinking about making the kick louder, but since I don't have my stereo hooked up I wasn't sure if it'd be too much. Thanks for the input man, it always helps.

Quite good

It's pretty decent, just the guitar is off a fair bit, oftentimes its to fast, or not high pitched enough, other than that it well done :3. epic tune.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Fair bit off? Hmm, I'm curious to know exactly when you mean. Especially where it's too fast. Are you talking about the tempo, or it's out of time? As for the pitching, I didn't want it to be exactly like the original, so I shifted some shit around. Thanks a lot for the review man. It's always nice when people are able to tell me the shit they don't like.

Awesome.

Always reminds me of that fight with Hojo.

This is a great remix. Nice work.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Awesome, glad it's taking some people back to playing the game. Thanks for the review.