Reviews for "-the other side-"

nice

but uve gotta make something like ur song in bunnykill i think it was strikebeam but still at the end it has a strikebeam sound at the end! keep it up ^.^'! but just a little "?". u kno of depredation by krinkels? maybe u should try a style like the music but with a bit of the chainsaw magic! long review and i kno! but thx 4 reading even if u h8 me 4 the madness thing... ^.^'!

Waterflame responds:

thanks! why would i hate you? constructive critic is what the review button are made for :D ill check it out now, infact.

Very nice.

You have returned with a hell of a lotta awsomeness. It was a slightly too techy for me but the beats and loops were nicely done, fit together, and had a very diverse amounts of combos. The song never got dull while listening to it, just a wonderful great tune. Nuff said.

5/5

NergiZed

W00t!

Niiiice!

This is one hell of a song. Very addictive melody.
Very video game-ish too.
The way the beat enters in the beginning... SW33T!

I just wanna let you know...
5/5 ;)