Reviews for "-the other side-"

Nice!

Great to see some more really good music on NG! Love it!

ooh, thanks :D

^_^ cool

I just love techno <3

:D who dossnt? or well stupid question but, atleast I DO TOOO! :3

I love your music

My older brother has a friend with your talent and has made many songs, but he won't post them on NG because he has soo many and he can only post 2 per day, well anyway's, i love this song good job!

Waterflame responds:

thanks! hm, whats the artist name? :P i also have alot of songs, but i think its better to atleast keep some days between the submitions or else he wont get too much atention at all, its better to send them out one at the time letting pepole get to know his music slowly. :)

GB

sounds like a gameboy but more like playing one i a cave witch is very cool sounds like megaman wilys stage a bit

Waterflame responds:

yupp, actually thats exactly where i got the inspiration from XD ty

Very nice

The drum beat is wicked, I dunno why...But I love it. The main synth reminds me of mega man. Overall this song fuggin rocked, great work man.

Waterflame responds:

thanks ^^ yea i was kinda going for the gameboy feel :) ty