Reviews for "In The Open"

Beautiful piece

This is such a nice song. Wow man. This has feeling to it. Your making me think of my girlfriend who is a few provinces away.

This is a really good mood setting peice, very soft and flowing. Just remarkable. This will be making its way into my regular playlist.

Keep up the amazing work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Wow... now theres the effect I'm looking to make... the mood I'm hoping to set... I hope you and your girlfriend last forever my friend.

My God!

I Just Had To Listen To About 10 Seconds Of This Before I Downloaded It, Just Like Every Other Audio Of Yours.

Just A Note: I Have Now Reviewed And Downloaded Every Single Audio Of Yours. I Have Also Given Each One A Five. Each Audio Is Awesome As Hell. GREAT JOB! PLEASE MAKE MORE!! YOU ROCK!!!

wow...

You can do that with a keyboard. I never knew and to think i ltook lessons for yr after which i decided art and music are demanding things and while going through school i'd have to choose only one. However, music inspires most of my pieces and yours will certainly inspire me as it already has. With this piece I picture a faded background with a couple joining for the first time in a long while holding hands.

really nice...

this is a really nice piece, gives off nice vibes and all goes together well
i really like it

Amazing

I can't seem to see where exactly the song fits.
But none the less it is an amazing, dramatic, calming piece, and i do like it.