Reviews for "In The Open"

My God!

I Just Had To Listen To About 10 Seconds Of This Before I Downloaded It, Just Like Every Other Audio Of Yours.

Just A Note: I Have Now Reviewed And Downloaded Every Single Audio Of Yours. I Have Also Given Each One A Five. Each Audio Is Awesome As Hell. GREAT JOB! PLEASE MAKE MORE!! YOU ROCK!!!

Beautiful piece

This is such a nice song. Wow man. This has feeling to it. Your making me think of my girlfriend who is a few provinces away.

This is a really good mood setting peice, very soft and flowing. Just remarkable. This will be making its way into my regular playlist.

Keep up the amazing work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Wow... now theres the effect I'm looking to make... the mood I'm hoping to set... I hope you and your girlfriend last forever my friend.