Reviews for "In The Open"

I have said it before.. but I love your music!!

Great work!!
I enjoy your music more than most of the games here...

... shh!... me too ;)

Refreshing

The way the song is played, it really gives me that sorts of feeling. Something like hope over the horizon. Good song, MMD.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

There is always hope. And I hope you enjoyed this. btw... it took me a while to figure out that MMD stood for Milkman_Dan... clearly... I'm retarded.

^^' nice~

hehe, was gonna give 9 for originality....but oh well, no music is born of its own :)

this is a very nice mood indeed, for sum reason, i accociate this wif happy endings ^__^" dunno~

great melody blend, that relax beat makes it all alota more easier to listen to (even thou it is already)

cheerios~

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I know wutcha mean... but since this was the second song I ever wrote... I used simpler melody that is familiar in theory but different. This is indeed... a happy ending song. Yet... back when i wrote this... it was more... a beauty piece. :)

Thanks for the review.

WOW

Man you are truly an artist,i just finished d/l all of your song,please dont stop,truly great man!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

a fine congradulations to you for taking the time to go through each one. I thank you :). I won't be stopping.

Very relaxing!

I quite liked this song.

Again the clarity issue should be resolved. I must hunt for you a program to cancel out the noise in recordings, it will do your music a world of good!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Goldwave should do the trick... but that means you guys have to wait an extra 5 seconds before u get my new songs lol.