Reviews for "A Call for Honour"

Holy shit this is awesome.

Wow. I was not expecting what I just heard. You really know how to use sound, I mean this sounds like the beginning of Lord of the Rings, and then turns into this epic contender/every epic sounding film put together. I just heard the words "A world of Warcraft" which makes me think this should be the official soundtrack for some kind of cinematic intro to that game. I mean this is brilliant.

Nice

This is so great. I rate 10!

ok thats it

wtf im done , ur epic, this song is epic, im not listening to another song tonight , wtf i thought to myself i wunder wat this kould be, and i get blown away with a proffessional sounding work wtf i really saw a timeline fitting this amazing soundtrack, thats right its no long jus a song on ng its a soundtrack lol very nice fav'd dwmloaded and reviewed 1,000,000/5 1,000,000/10

sincerly
steve-0

Holy shit...

I order you to send this to blizzard to use in their movie

NOW!

Holy shit.

o___O

This belongs in a trailer for the most epic movie of all time. You truly should consider making a career of this. Fantastic!