Reviews for "The moron never dies"

simple but nice

Simple and clisic. Graphics sucked....u should try harder next time. animation was ok...just ok...sometimes it was too slow like when he gets into the chopper. Music was ok and sounds where sync.
Just above the minimun necesary to pass.

not much better than a stick movie

no point... no story... the main character did stuff for no apparent reason... pointless graphic violence...

Graphics were so-so, and the animation was ok... but it didn't look real at all.

Interesting

For such simple animation, that wasn't too bad. Keep working on animating and you could do great.

it was just another madness ripoff with no point. it needs something else.

I'm not impressed...

There are already a lot of submissions like this one, and it didn't offer anything new or special, and it's just too mindless... The author must have been bored...