Reviews for "The moron never dies"

simple but nice

Simple and clisic. Graphics sucked....u should try harder next time. animation was ok...just ok...sometimes it was too slow like when he gets into the chopper. Music was ok and sounds where sync.
Just above the minimun necesary to pass.

Sorry mate

There goes a month of work down the drain...

It, frankly is completely unoriginal. Sorry mate it's a blam.

sorta cool

a little bit pointless, not a great story, but i liked it, it had a nice flow and good animation, don't know why people are voting so low, i gave it a 4

Not bad...

You have decent animation skills. Now all you have to do is upgrade your graphics because a bunch of ovals, circles, and elipses simply won't get a good score.

Also, change the music. Not only is trance/dance cliche'd, but it clashes with your mid 1900's war setting.

nice

thats was some seriously good shit , keep makin them , this has to be protected