For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The moron never dies"

oooh

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 1.6013 to 1.6209!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

congrats i just saved your movie ^_^ congrats for first movie in the portal my young padawan!

Interesting

For such simple animation, that wasn't too bad. Keep working on animating and you could do great.

not much better than a stick movie

no point... no story... the main character did stuff for no apparent reason... pointless graphic violence...

Graphics were so-so, and the animation was ok... but it didn't look real at all.

Moron ?

Eh.. WTF... who was the moron... I think the title could be different... but it was a nice little animation of like.. a recon mission... I look forward to seeing more of them..

Not bad

Nice movie. Graphics could use work though.