For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The moron never dies"

Its good, but screams MADNESS...

Ok, so it was good, yes i have seen better, but still a flash that made me smile. Only things i wasnt to hot on was the blood, trees, and the over detail on the weaponry in comparison to other objects.

Not too sure of what the story is meant to be either, or have i missed that...

Look forward to another one like this, with some improved graphics :D

nice

except for the intro i loved it. the only problem i had with the intro was it was to long. funny stuff though

AWSOME

DUDe i dont care what you think this flash is good y do people judge liek this is a tv show cut som slack and give this guy a round of applause.(silence)CMonn (still silence)aw nvm

Disgusting!!

BLAM!! this is a piece of shit, selll flash and buy a 6 pack of beer

not the worst

i defenitely liek the sound it works well... the animation itself is pretty good in relation to what the characters look like. the movement is good... i think yuo can use a bit more humore in it though