Reviews for "The moron never dies"

Not very good

It wasn't very good. There are many things like this on newgrounds and this one really didn't stand apart from them in any way and wasn't as good as many of them. The music was a nice choice though. Keep working at it.

Holy crap.

How did this get past the portal?

Doodoodoodoodoo....

This sucked badly. Other than that it was good!

Well it actually wasnt that bad. You got alot to improve on though. So keep at it until you are one of the greats!2/5

Good Job

This was pretty neat. Simple but good. Though there wasn't much story to it, it was a good effort.

fourteen responds:

thanks i'm doing my best

Kinda confusing...

not bad. I liked the whole army and violence thing, and the mood was good, but i couldn't understand the story(if there was one). maybe thats something that you should try next. either way, i look forward to the next one.