Reviews for "Bunnykill 3 Vol.1"

WOW

That was awesome I have seen all three of these movies and am a huge fan of the series and I have to say this was the best so far. Keep up the good work and hurry up with Vol. 2 lol

That was awesome!

However, I had one complaint about the lightsaber sound, sounded really weird and rather cheap, as if you played the snap-hiss noise you get when you ignite one over and over and over.

Very Well Done

This excellent flash project contained great graphics, superb smoothness and plenty of violence, which is always a good thing. I especially liked the lightsaber idea. A great choice to give Snowball. I liked the music, but the sound effects got a tad annoying after a bit. Still, all-in-all, a great piece. Keep up the great work!

Good Stuff

Great graphics, with the weaponary, characters etc. Love the style, very modern Madness. The sound is good, I remember the days of playing Command and Conquer's etc so it brought back memories, lots of voilence which was cool.

Overall you've done a great job, and I expect to see more of that, of course with that ending, I will.

Yo, Check tis out

This is one of the best oginal flash movies ever made. I am looking forward 4 more in the furture