Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

This is just so freaking amazing! Marvelous!! Always keep up the good work!

terrific piece of work! and one of your more colorful ones, reminds me of some anime film, like the princess & the pilot/porco rosso/castle in the sky, with much intenser colors.

Wow a drawing that has so many views without any half-naked ladies, amazing drawing. Breathtaking <3

Give's me peacefull filling, and i would also love to see what happes next, so keep it up!

Absolutely inspiring. My only critique would be to dull out the foremost balloon. I only say that because it sort of shoves itself into the image and keeps pulling my eye away when I really just want to focus on the exchange in looks between the girl and the Giant. The colors are brilliant and beautiful. Perfection in my opinion.