For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

very cool make me feel as if i saw these massive titans in person... great job :)

The nearest balloon is really really bright and draws so much attention yet it is probably not supposed to be important. Also because of huge difference between color tones of those balloons and their not so different size (in real world it would mean that there is not that huge distance between them but very very dense atmosphere), the titan looks not as huge as he should be, cause he is brighter than distant balloon and therefore closer (even though that his feet are towering above the snow line as we see in the back, IF we decide to look there). So, the space is really confusing. Just didn't want to go without explanation. Colors are nice aside from that very red balloon. Reminds me the recent trailer of upcoming The Witness. Sorry for misspelings if there are some:)

keepwalking responds:

The red baloon plays an important balance role in the composition, if you remove it there will be too much weight on the left, and the eye will think something is missing. The closest balloon is smaller than the farthest. The closer titan is at the same distance as the closer baloon, there is a mist covering the titans legs, not the atmosphere... Hope that explains something :)

Has that really fresh, spacious, Studio Ghibli vibe about it. I especially love how mist around the titan's lower leg and the atmospheric perspective helps to add a sense of distance, and reinstates his colossal size. Really beautiful, you can almost feel the warm breeze!

I loved this its really warm and more importantly its leaves a sense of wonder and imagination as you look at it.

Love the expression on that Titan's body language.

"Oh you go, girlfrieeend!"