For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

The baloon is really important for the composition but it shouldn't be red because of the scarf, they became huge red line of weight surpassing the cold colors on the left. Nice work

This is really great, it reminds me of The Iron Giant, one of my favorite animated movies of all time. The ambiance is really great, the only thing I dislike is the cloning. Not just because copy-pasting looks lazy, but also because it absolutely wasn't necessary. The image would would far better to me if it just had one giant, to add personality and one balloon (I realize that wasn't cloned) for better compositioning.

Nonetheless, really, really great.

Seen it on DeviantArt. Faved there, too ^_^

my god.... this type of epic fantasy is my fav style, sweetness!!

Lit. Like just WOW!