For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

Huge titan + little girl + beautiful landscape = awesome!

This is really great, it reminds me of The Iron Giant, one of my favorite animated movies of all time. The ambiance is really great, the only thing I dislike is the cloning. Not just because copy-pasting looks lazy, but also because it absolutely wasn't necessary. The image would would far better to me if it just had one giant, to add personality and one balloon (I realize that wasn't cloned) for better compositioning.

Nonetheless, really, really great.

Fantastic,looking at this one made me remember of a wonderful game I used to play,Xenoblade Chronicles. =)

my god.... this type of epic fantasy is my fav style, sweetness!!

This is quite Lovely, i love the vibrant colors, if i may suggest something that might improve the piece a bit I know you seem to want to emphasize on the giants details but it doesn't feel like it belongs in its section of the mid-ground you might wanna desaturate it a bit with some blue from the background that goes for the second giant as well. other than that you have a super strong piece and i can just see this being concept art for a game :) good job and always keep improving :D i do hope to see more work from you in the future