Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

i like the expanded color palette.

I think my only issue is the duplicated titan in the back, his light source is in the totally opposite direction ,..maybe he's just noticeable to me. I think putting him more in silhouette might be more effective possibly.

great job chief

I really like your art work, and how each one tells a little story in itself. Some of them seem like they are all connected somehow within a larger world/universe. What I would love to see is a story concept, flash or maybe a comic style from you! just an idea.

Absolutely stunning <3 I love it! I'd love to be there, to meet these friendly giants. I'm awestruck at how such a relatively simple yet beautifully complex piece of art can spin up such an imaginative and lively world.. You should definitely do more of this.

this reminds me of pacific rim

Wow so incredible *-*