Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

Fantastic,looking at this one made me remember of a wonderful game I used to play,Xenoblade Chronicles. =)

Great drawing! First things that came to my mind however was Shadow of the Colossus and Iron Giant. Amazing concept and basically the drawing in general is a bau5!

Wow... This is amazing! It all looks so "real"... Like, convincing. Like you're there. You created a perfect atmosphere in this, I would say.

I loved this its really warm and more importantly its leaves a sense of wonder and imagination as you look at it.

Has that really fresh, spacious, Studio Ghibli vibe about it. I especially love how mist around the titan's lower leg and the atmospheric perspective helps to add a sense of distance, and reinstates his colossal size. Really beautiful, you can almost feel the warm breeze!