Reviews for "Nice to meet you!"

Absolutely stunning <3 I love it! I'd love to be there, to meet these friendly giants. I'm awestruck at how such a relatively simple yet beautifully complex piece of art can spin up such an imaginative and lively world.. You should definitely do more of this.

Another nice mix of detail and depth, with excellent background coloring. once again the sky is breathtaking. And the contrast that mixes with the lines makes the titans seem just that much more ominous 5/5

i love this

Seen it on DeviantArt. Faved there, too ^_^

I got an instant imagination of a unknown world where these robots watch over the lands and this girl is wandering around, all alone but safe. I just can't descripe it. This picture is just so awsome...
I'll stop blabbering of how fascinated I am.
It's just... beatiful.