Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Rabbit"

Cant wait

For JONJONAUG's review, I totally agree. I watch the whole thing unless the graphics AND the music were both too terrible. Both were great. Anyone who reads this should know: its not as bad as it might first appear. Its a great trailer. Trailers arent supposed to have much action in them. Save that for the actual movie.

Too Cool For Words

Someday, I hope to make flash this well... Bravo...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS OMG!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DON"T HAVE MUCH TO SAY ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS WAS ONE THE FAR MOST VIOLENT CARTOONS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE I MEAN THERE IS LIMITLESS VIOLENCE IN THIS I MEAN OMG YOU JUST MADE A FLASH SO HORRIFIC IT MADE ME SPEECHLESS I MEAN GOD!!! CALM DOWN DUDE YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO VIOLENT MAN!!!
WELL ANYWAYS THAT WAS AWESOME YOU ROCK!!
BUT STILL I THINK I'm GONNA GET NIGHTMERES OF THE RABBIT AND THE MUSIC I MEAN I THOUGHT YOu WERE MAKING A PICTURE OF ROBBIN WILLIAMS FOR A SECOND THERE BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT DON'T MKE THINGS SO SCARY NEXT TIME.

Nice Work

The beginning was too long but by the end I was really interested in seeing the finished product. So over all, nice work

wow

This is so cool. I like how you animated a drawing of a rabbit.. and put in some native american music in the background to really give it a good feel. Then some kick ass linkin park music and some ocean.. that is cool looking. very nice work.