Reviews for "Completely Random 3"

Randomness

This movie clearly shows that there is future for those tons of random movies other than blam. Really nice concept (if there was any XD). Graphics were OK and the sound got a little boring after a while. But it's good. Some randomness don't hurt once in a while.
- Kael Sorrow

Hamslice responds:

randomness makes the world go round <(^_^)>

I feel like Iam watching...

A techno video probably good thing Iam not on my codine right now or I be on the ground in a seizure like state!

Hamslice responds:

seizures must suck, good thing u didnt get one

I'm confused...

But in a good way! lol. Random.. that bout sez it hehe

yes, it says it all ^_^

Uber Nice

I appreciate this kinda of work. Really nice and flowish. It also has one thing other "madness" rave flashes don't have....COLOR!!!

Hamslice responds:

i love color ^_^ thats why i was sad when 2 of the animators did black and white

whoa

This is some intense flash movie... it definitely is completely random.. but very nicely animated. I like the style of this. YOu know how to animate which is nice. damn. this must have taken a long time to make. very nice work.

Hamslice responds:

it took about 3 weeks of animating, but it took 2 months for me to get all the flashes