Reviews for "kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally"

wooo

Woo i haven't laughed that hard in a while. haha

he was going to sabotage this mission one way or another.

Yep

Kegel and Argus are brothers...Great Danes. Kegel was the runt and Argus was that freakishly large puppy in the litter.

hehe, cool!

Man, I remember seeing that when it first came out on his site, hehe, that was like my favorite cartoon for awhile...but then you had to start paying for the site and I'm a cheap bastard...so I just kinda forgot all about it, this and that Spontenous Conbustion episode are both halarious, cudos to you, keep up the great work. Oh, and to answer the last reviewer's question, I think that big dog's name is August and he's like Kegel's roommate or something, correct me if I'm wrong, please, I'd really like to know who he is, too. Anyways, Great Movie, Great Voices, and that little themesong - With a K with an E with a G with an E with an L that's my that's Kegel - always cracks me up! =)

Good movie.

These movies are really funny. Kegel is, what... some kind of poodle? Who's his big buddy? Anyway, it was a funny movie, and you should make more

amazing

these r the best cartoons ive ever seen..ive seen it in most of ur reviews that ur a god...ITS TRU