Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

Mediocre.

The graphics kept me wathcing, I really liked them, but the 'humor' got me pretty bored, but pretty good none-the-less.

Keep up the good work.

One of the better flashes here

This has to be one of the better flashes here. The graphics where awesome. There should have been more action. I guess I was just expecting more action and not a comedy but its still good. I can see you like warhammer. Can't wait till the next episode.

Sweet Graphics yet Not Funny

I loved the graphics and stuff but personally i didnt find it very funny. But you still get a 5 from me cause im shure most ppl will laugh at this and the graphics were awsome and theres plenty of violence! :) Keep up the good work and mabey youll make me laugh with the next installment!

Pretty cool!

I love 40k so that was pretty awesome... I'm more of a Warhammer fantasy kinda guy though, I still have my lizardman army. I think the best part of that game was painting my army though. Good flash kinda funny, great animation, so 5/5 and good luck with future flash projects!

hahahaha