For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

good but

the animation and graphics were awesome but the plot wasnt all that interesting. It was almost like u were trying to be funny but the it wasnt that funny...so maybe u should try making some action or serious movies

Alright, thats it...and a potatoe finger...

It was pretty good i guess. The humor wasn't the greatest but the graphics were decent and it was overall ok. Keep it up and u'll do better next time...1 potatoe finger- apple core= monkey finger...???

awesome movie

this is a great movie, no doubt, but it needs some sound effects.

Not bad at all

Nice flash, but maybe you should ad some sound effects to give the movie a more "war-feeling", laser-firing stuff and all that. Then it would be even better

nice