Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

HAHAHA

Sadly enough, I play warhammer 40k, and if you play 40k, you will probly find this funnier then some other guy who doesnt. GET THE TACOES! this was great. I cant wait for more. i loved the voices. And the best part was the tyranid in the counter of taco bell. His name was kevin LOL i find that funny.

OMGOMG!!

Hey, doin a correction for Shaud, (he was reviewing the wrong flash). This one is crazy awsome. It's pretty origional and the animation is strong. Really funny too. The war didn't really seem too "epic" though, but it's no biggy. So, that's the correction.

Pretty Nice

Really nice plot, joke, and such. However, the animation seemed...sketchy. Overall, pretty damn decent. Also, thx for using the music, it really brought back many happy wasted hours playing FF:T.

make more

make the other one fast please, and, the Emperor can't speak, ask them.

tacosss

Your sound was great except for the odd clip. It was even odder cos even your music clipped occasionally. And that's really odd. But that aside, good animation, quite funny (although I don't know the game), and...er...plenty of stuff.
(I hate that tune by the way. The last one in your movie. The orchestra thing where it's just two chords all the way through. But that's not your fault. Just...don't use it again. For me. Please?)