Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

Meh...I didn't like it!

The graphics was good, but the movements was pretty wierd. The wierdest walk i have ever seen. They seemd like sliding in the field... And yeah. You need to add more sounds like: Explosions, Gun shots...

good good

this was very good and well thought out i hope you make it to the front page keep up the food work

This is KICK ASS...

But i've seen better

This is halamalarios its tooo funny
bout toco hut tehe te he (family guy)

Heh.

Not bad, if I had played the game before it would probably be better. But still, it's funny. Nice. Next one, get some better voice-acting in there though.

OMG THAT ROX MY SOX!!!1!

LMFAO I play Warhammer40k it kicksass and the taco bell thing was funny as shit, I wish there was a series of this!