Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

This movie is Sweet!

This flash is sweet. It's funny as hell and i love ur use of War hammer 40k units. :)

Fantastic

I thought this was gonna be another one of those crappy sci-fi space flashes with a whole lot of "cool" looking weapons and robots/aliens and shit, and with a cliche'd story about a "war started eons ago." Hell, it even started out like that. However, I was pleasently surprised. Completely not what I expected.

That was actually good.

I thought it was going to be bad but I'm surprised, I was pretty funny. The artillery shell hitting the one marine was a bit lame looking, same thing with the gargoyle being hit (that's why you have a 7 in violence). I think your marines are blood angels, and their attitude reflects my friends and mine belief about the emperor, except we call him a dead anal retentive jackass piece of old bastard. Or something of the like. Anyways, very good I play imperial guard and "FOR THE EMPEROR!"

I like it..

pretty sweet visuals, I loved the taco bit. looking forward to seeing more of this. good work.

Starcraft

Warhammer is a table top miniture fantasy game... This is Starcraft stuff. Still a good toon though.