Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

That was retarted

Lucky for you, I welcome all things that are retarted and mentally insane. Actually, that's not true. In all honesty, your ability to draw is what interested me the most. Sure "The emporer demands... tacos!" was funny enough on its own, but it had almost nothing else funny to back it up. I kind of feel that you have a lot of potential as a flash movie maker. Your animation skills are enough to make it, but work on the humor just a little. For some reason it didn't click like usual.. maybe because it's 7:43 AM in the morning and I didn't wake up too long ago... *shrug*

Yeah!

That was awsomly funny! I can't wait for the next one!

MMMM TACOS

Very funny man. Never played the games. Liked the part when the wee red guy got hit with the bomb

Nice thinggy

Great movie!

have not played any of those games befor...

but your movie is cool... like the Taco part ^^

hope more commin soon!

what was that?

I realy think that movie was great....try to make more Violence =)