Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

ROFLMAO

That was absolutely phenomenal. THE EMPEROR DEMANDS TACOS shall be my new favorite phrase...cuz dammit the emperor deserves his tacos.

that was pretty funny

the graphics were really good and the taco concept was nice

that was very funny!!!!!!!!!1

i loved sum of the jokes easier to understand if u play warhammer like me keep up the good work i wish i could do flash movie i have sum good ideas.
everwhat......................whatever lol

I loved this

This is one of the best flash movies that I have ever seen, that I assure you. I especially loved the part about the empiror, that's got to be my favourite line in the whole thing. I can't really think of anything you could do to improve this thing, as it is already great. Keep up the good work.

Great, hope there are more.

I thoroughly enjoyed this flash animation. Especially the bit about the emperor. Sure, this wasn't completely accurate to the backstory but I find myself not caring at all about that. Mainly because of the obvious fact that this is suspose to be humorous. Some chap said in a review that the marine should have talked about how the "emperor requires the sacrifice the psykers". Well, that is clearly not funny.

"The Emperor demands tacos" Thats just so awesomly funny. Way more funny then sacrificing people.

However, I think it would have been better if it was about guardsmen and not marines.