Reviews for ""Epic Battles" Ep.1"

Nice

Good graphics, sound, and humor. I had a good laugh when the emporer demanded taco's.

LOL :D this is so god-damn funny

at first i thought it was gonna be some huge battle, then these 3 marines start talking about random crap, it was great, a good job well done

cool.

that was easily the best warhammer parody ive seen, god damn those blood angels are lazy bastards.lol.

HAHAHAHA this made my day! awsome artwork too!

LOL "I'm a conciensious objector." hahaha the funniest part, and to those of you losers with no sense of humor, is that it couldn't work with Imperial law. THATS WHY IT'S FUNNY YOU IDIOTS! IT'S CALLED A JOKE, YOU KNOW, HAHA FUNNY!?. I myself play Space Marines so it makes it just that much better to watch! You defenately gotta make more. Like say, an evil Tau or somthing (lol imagine... "Fuck the greater good!" :P). Anyway, keep em' coming.

whahahaa