Reviews for "NAtickville Ep1 (pt 1)"

Kool Aid Man

Kool Aid Man Rocks!

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Oh yeah you know it!!!!!

Great jooooooooooob!

Fan-fucking-tastic! MGS sound effects make everything better! And now that I know what Ethan sounds like I can surely take over the world. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....actualy that wont help me at all. SON OF BITCH! Can't wait for part 2

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Lol! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This is great

To start off, this isn't a game. Ok, I love the way you started out with this. I was about to vote 1 when you got the history all wrong, I was like "Thouse guns wernt around back then...". Then I saw that it was just a idiot speaking. I love the characters and I love how it's just not all the same race as main characters. I also love the way the big heads show up when it's something funny, classic.

Next time, just make sure you get the voices more clearly. Emmanuel voice was kinda hard to hear at first. The metal gear sound was funny too, where did you get it from??

~*~Rufus~*~

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Yes I accidently choose 'game' and not 'movie' when submitting this but thank the creators of this site for editting! I'll try to improve on Emmanuel's voice. He's usually stoic so that's why I make that tone. However, I'll work on that volume problem. Next one will be much better!

haha

wow, you scared me for a second. i thought the first part of the movie was supposed to be serious, and the old woman pulls out a handgun. after i realized it was a joke, it got pretty funny.

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Of course the magnum gun was created in the 1800's who doesn't know that! Hehehe just playing. Yeah Jake as you can already tell from watching the rest of this is very silly and maybe even a little slow at times. But who doesn't enjoy the loveable oaf ^.^

hey, this has some potential

I watched this and the other movie you made with these characters, and your stuff is pretty good. The timing and editing is well done, and not everybody has a talent for that kind of thing, so nice work. The story flowed along in a coherent way. The voice acting is good, too. It would be nice if the recording quality was better, though. Also, you could use some more sound effects and possibly some music to fill in a few of the gaps between dialogue. But of course, the most important thing is that the jokes are actually funny, and you have some good stuff here in that respect. Although not every joke was laugh out loud funny, there were some good moments and interesting subtleties. I will say, though, that joke with the Kool-Aid man at the end has been done before on Family Guy. I'm not sure if that was intentional or if any of the other jokes were ripped from other places, but as far as I could see, it was pretty original and creative up to that point.

So, anyway, you have some talent and it's probably only going to get better from here. Your stuff will really be good once you get some more practice in and tighten up your animation. I'll be looking forward from what you'll be doing in the future.

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Thanks. We'll start recording with better equipment so the sounds will be better. I will be working on my flash animation when I have the time away from school and work and there will much more to come soon.