Reviews for "NAtickville Ep1 (pt 1)"

this was cool

it is good flash it was funny

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Thank you very much. More to come soon.

This is great

To start off, this isn't a game. Ok, I love the way you started out with this. I was about to vote 1 when you got the history all wrong, I was like "Thouse guns wernt around back then...". Then I saw that it was just a idiot speaking. I love the characters and I love how it's just not all the same race as main characters. I also love the way the big heads show up when it's something funny, classic.

Next time, just make sure you get the voices more clearly. Emmanuel voice was kinda hard to hear at first. The metal gear sound was funny too, where did you get it from??

~*~Rufus~*~

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Yes I accidently choose 'game' and not 'movie' when submitting this but thank the creators of this site for editting! I'll try to improve on Emmanuel's voice. He's usually stoic so that's why I make that tone. However, I'll work on that volume problem. Next one will be much better!

Swing and a Miss

Not bad work up until the Koolaid man joke then the whole flash went to hell. The sound was never that great. It just seemed to go on forever. You should have stopped with the Harriet Tubman joke and the flash would have been a lot better. Get some original humor and you might have a chance.

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Whay kind of plot would it be if I stopped at the Harriet Tubman scene? Two minutes and poof done. There would be no point for a part 2 and that'd just be kind of silly to me. Also what would be your definition of original humor?

cool...

sumthing in this movie kept me watchin... i think it was the random humor. gd stuff

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Thank you. I appreciate the review.

when does the game start?

There was no game =(

Kalaloo-NB responds:

I'm so sorry. I accidently chose game when I meant movie. Please don't be upset. *hugs*