Reviews for "NAtickville Ep1 (pt 1)"

funny..

it was good and funny :P

ok but it needs some work to polish it...

I'm impressed that you developed a whole story and worked it through... it wasn't just some lame fight movie. Good work.

However, ultimately, it was too slow. It took too long to develop the story. When developing characters, you can take your time, but it didn't seem like you were doing that. It just seem it took a while for things to happen. Sharpen up the dialogue (I know you're in high school so make sure to take some creative writing or script writing courses in college).

And I don't know if you were trying to throw in some humor... in my defense, I'm a little tired, so I may have missed something... but humor always helps liven up a "slow" moving story. So, something can be 10 minutes long and seem slow, but with a few witty comments or some form of comedy, and it feels more like 5 minutes.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what we get from you in the next 6 years or so!

Kalaloo-NB responds:

I see what you mean about the whole 9 minutes but its best to understand the story. I rushed through the plot of my last submission, and since I left things out in order to get things done faster but after watching the flash some questions arose that confused people a little.

Yes I did put some comedy in there but hey its your opinion what's funny and what's not.

Note to self: creative writing classes...

And thank you I hope to improve over time.

omg, something original... thank you god

finally something that's not copied from some movie or game and that's not in sticks... the high-point of the day! plus it looks like you really put some effort into it, so thanks for your submition. considering it's your 3rd submition, it's pretty good, so keep at it. points you could work on: graphics can always be bettered, it's just a question of patience. also it seems like you've exagerated a little on the footsteps. if they're your own recordings, try to remember to put the mic where the point of view will be in the movie, not right next to the sounds' origins.

Thanks I try my best.

And also thanks for that advice. I'll try that sometime.

hhuuummm.... yea....

yup, like it. but improve your sound and grafics. but has potential

Thank you.

mediocre..

not bad.. has potential.. but you need to quicken the pace.. took too long to get to the end.. improving the graphics wudnt hurt either

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Right...improve grapics. Think that's going to be my main objective.