Reviews for "NAtickville Ep1 (pt 1)"

[[[A good effort]]]

This was ok it showed effort and your well on your way.

Improve the voice acting because it adds loads to the appearence.

Flashmanbutnotgood

Kalaloo-NB responds:

You're right. We'll work on that. Thank you.

Good Humor

Good idea and funny...but the drawings and animation need some work along with the voice acting. The main character's voice we alright..a little loud at time..but the black guy's voice was too low and hard to hear. Clean the drawings and the voice overs up some and I could see this being a really nice series

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Yeah sorry about that it's just trying to deepen my voice to sound like a boy's is hard. However, I will work on it and the graphics. Thanks for the review! Pt should come out some time in the middle of Summer.

haha

wow, you scared me for a second. i thought the first part of the movie was supposed to be serious, and the old woman pulls out a handgun. after i realized it was a joke, it got pretty funny.

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Of course the magnum gun was created in the 1800's who doesn't know that! Hehehe just playing. Yeah Jake as you can already tell from watching the rest of this is very silly and maybe even a little slow at times. But who doesn't enjoy the loveable oaf ^.^

Nice

Ha ha ha. Thats was funny and not too short.
Hurry up whit the next one.

Kalaloo-NB responds:

Oh don't worry I will! Thanks for the review!

Not too shabby

nice, even doh it was long it wernt repetitiv, you just gotta work on da quality of the drawins, again not bad bu cud hav been better.

good ob none of less

Kalaloo-NB responds:

I'm not sure how it was repetitive... but I will work on the quality of the graphics. (Not trying to emberass you DonDiablo but you might want check your spelling if you want to sound more serious in a review. I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or not ^.^;)