Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 13"

......ha

yes well, all i got to say is that even know i have not submitted n e of my work, i hates this whole retarded thing, a friend recommended this to me, and i will now shoot him in the face. well i didnt like the , well anything, im reviewing this thing so i can tell people how retarded this thing REALLY is. i mean , yea ha ha hes fucking a blowup doll REAL halarious.
> out, and fuck you.

I've said it before...

When idiots try being stupid and random, it's not funny. I can't believe people would stoop so low as to laughing at random crap. Can't you feel your already low IQs lowering? It takes absolutely no sense of humor to make something like this. You might as well have put a can of soda and written the word "cheese" over it and just kept it there with a crappy song in the background. Anything would make you idiots laugh.

god awful...

this series is getting really old really fast the first few were funny but after the same jokes for the millionth time its just stupid with the pervertedness and all the stupid jokes try something original for once

This pile of fucking shit is dum.

It was not very interesting.In fact it was a big junk.

OMFGROFLBBQ

LOLOLOL Cat said knock urself out and he didnt mean it literally but donkey literally knocked himself out and LOLROFLLAWL it was funny cuz he took it seriusly LAWL and PENIS ship and PENIS light sabers r gr8t cuz noone evar made those up b4 ROFLROFLROFL coulda used mor boobs and wang though cant get nuff of those boobs cuz there ALWAYS funny LAWL.