Reviews for "The Big Fat Tutorial"

Ignore that last guy.

That last guy, TOMBRULES, is just a big jerk. I've heard people say, newgrounds is for movies, not tutorials. Just because you don't like tutorials, shouldn't mean you automatically blam this one. This is a well-made, great teacher, and tutorials are as much Flash movies as any of the crap other hacks have created.

DUDE!!

This really helped me out alot. Yes....I'm a noob, but you gotta start somewhere. I've got alot of new ideas on my flash projects now. Thanks.

Helbereth responds:

Well it's nice to be able to inspire people.

Thanks for the review!

well it actually had a lot of variety

i noticed that this is probably your style of creating flash but its good for a tutorial. It shows you how you can expand the techniques you have already learned and actually do something with them. great job, im looking forward to a sequel(if there will be on)

Helbereth responds:

My style has yet to be defined in any clear way. However that was the point of the tutorial. Taking things that are easy to do and building on them to improve your ability.

Great stuff man...

One of the best and most easy to learn tutorials ever...

Helbereth responds:

Well thanks, I did try to make it simple. I figured the best way to accomplish that was to explain everything in detail.

Amazing

I Absoloutly Love this tutorial its better than all the rest I can't wait to see another. Thankyou so much for making it.

Helbereth responds:

Thanks, I'm not sure when the next will get off the ground, but I'll make it eventually.

Thanks for the review.