Reviews for "Imp episode 22"

better than the previous

Hey its me again roger. Much better than episode 21 and it took alot quicker to. Anyway to business like i said the episodes are improving and your still getting heaps of good reviews. But its sad to hear that snic movie madness has nearly ended though.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah indeed almost ended.. only 2 years and 9 months waiting till we see the last part of that.. if the damn voices don't hurry up X__X

good game

ik heb een vraag.
waar hebt gij flash geleerd??????????

RogerregoRRoger responds:

van mezelf thuis, kreeg bij een computer tekenpen een tekenpen waar ik een slide show kon maken.
Later gaf mijn zus haar vriendje mij flash om betere animaties te maken. Ik heb zelf geleerd dat programma te gebruiken

I LOVE THIS EPSIODE SO FAR!

Awesome movie your getting a 5 out of 5! i like the part when it showed mr. bean, i remember that show and so does my little brother!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, Mr Bean rules.. too bad he ain't no James Bond.. or Voldemort at Harry Potter, that'l be cool too

i like this on just as much as I.M.P episode 24

this is still just as funny as I.M.P episode 24 but when is I.M.P episode 25 going to come

nice!!!

great!!adding all those bustin fans to the series was a nice move!you could add a jonh club fan to the series(they would all probabli die)!