Reviews for "Imp episode 22"

A bustin fan club?

This was a great episode. And you created the strangest way to kill John. A killer monkey. Next thing you know and I'm not sugesting anything what so ever, you might use a flesh eating weasel or something. But still great flash... And still that not a sugestion.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

ah well, mother nature is very cruel when it comes to john ^^:

I remember when you made the zelda movie........

Now you came out with this......I like your odd animation. It's kinda simple yet very fluid. I didnt see the one before this one, but it looks interesting. I gave you a 5 anyways. Pretty soon I'll be realeasing my own Original series..........great job and i wanna see more.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah i do a lot of stuff.. game spoofs, my own series, random short sketches.. ah well.

Well, thanks for your review, glad you enjoyed it ^^

wow

so even john fans get killed ay?

Scary huh ? ^^;

Finaly!

it was okay, but why does luc hates icecream, not icecream, i mean the turtle.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

he hates all women.. furry women.. i only got him to like AMy, for hte rest, from Minnie mouse to that female turtlesi n the real action turtles series, he hates em all :S

better than the previous

Hey its me again roger. Much better than episode 21 and it took alot quicker to. Anyway to business like i said the episodes are improving and your still getting heaps of good reviews. But its sad to hear that snic movie madness has nearly ended though.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah indeed almost ended.. only 2 years and 9 months waiting till we see the last part of that.. if the damn voices don't hurry up X__X