Reviews for "Imp episode 22"

it rocked my world

Its funny how the turtle and the person in th bandana where on the mission to stop tax on ice cream and the bustions fanclub

okay

lol

lol i love the imp series and this is one of my favorites but hurry up and make sonic + other maddness 3 plz I CANT WAIT

RogerregoRRoger responds:

it's already done, just waiting for voices as always, so can't be helped

Awsome, its like some adictive drug, i want more

this episode is as good as the rest and the rest RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roger, im a big fan of your work and you should make these on dvd they are so cool just like you X_X

DVD'S?
I was shocked that even Happy Tree Friends made it so far so no way in my dreams i think I'll see my movies on DVD in stores ^^;

I'm a great fan and all..

this is the other sequel to IMP, thefan2, so I begin showing up on episode 25 or the fan 3, if it's the fan 3 better not put me in the immature geeks' team who say "I'm your biggest fan Bustin"and stuff.I'd better help the other members fight crime on 25 or any unfinished episodes.I'm waiting with patience for you to finish your projects and putting me in season 3 or 4.about 22 which I'm reviewing, I'm starting to enjoy the episodes once more.oh, and about age 16 thing, I'm not 21 okay?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

you're not in imp fan3 since it's already finished.. but fine IMP 25 on the IMP's side

mo┬┤fuka!

dude each day i see ur flashes u rock more man and luc van fights good heheheh ^^

He sure does ^^