Reviews for "Whats buried deep in da j"

We're definately not alone out here...

A group of travelers go through a dense jungle toward the border of the lands. The air is quiet and thick, each footstep being heard crunching the thick underbush of the jungle. No birds are heard in this jungle...all is quiet as the trio make their way through. However, all that is heard is their own footsteps along with the intial breath that shows them they are still alive...however, they know something is amiss here. They cannot stop staring out into the bushes and trees that seem to stretch as far as their eyes can see, as if trying to see some invisible enemy beyond the naked eye. Suddenly the leader stops them and they halt dead in their tracks. The leader looks ahead of them, his eyes narrowing as if he be trying to pierce through the darkness of the growth before him. He slowly turns to his fellow travelers and whispers, "We're being followed...we're definately not alone out here..." -Last words of Kanon Habair, before being taken by the Tribe. Excellent ambient piece Kone. I can't wait to see if any flash artist's will use this in any of their pieces. Keep cranking them out.