Reviews for "Knives!"

Another Hilarious Submission from Freemont

Loved the barking guy. Sounded as if he was gonna say something, the turned out to be hilarious gibberish. But man, poor guy. They hit him in the eye, and then patch him up as if nothing happened!
Why am I always the target?
Because you suck.

To be honest with you...

I thought they were going to waste the guy in the car!
but obviously not!

Wow

I love the way they did nothing to guy who barked like a dog. That red haired dude seems to appear in a lot of these claymations. Does he have any kind of back story?

Freemont responds:

The ginger-haired guy's name is Richie Cuttingham (based on the famous "Happy Days" character). He first appeard my movie "Eehhhhhhh" and I liked him a lot as a character, so I've used him several times since. He is also appearing in my new film that I'm making now. He is one of my oldest clay guys that is still in good condition to this day.

Hahahahah ROFLMAO

All of this Author's animation is funny. Hope u can make more dude!

hilarous

i loved it but it was way 2 short but very very very good animation u guys are brillant keep up the brill work