Reviews for "Knives!"

Wow!

I gotta say, this really is one of your funniest clay movies. It's just that it's so random. And the ending is great too. Can't wait to see your new movie.

short but sweet

That was pretty short compared to your others, at least the ones I saw. Man, I thought Insanity + 1 was good, but man, compared to some of the others, I mean, you are hilarious. Keep up the good work.

funny shit

i loved this claymation. especially the guy in the car. r u gonna put him in another claymation?

Well freemont, you've done it again =]

this is by far the funieast claymation ive seen in years! and whats up with that guy in the car???

Cool

I like the way your claypuppets look like.. This was one of the funniest clay movies I've seen!